Fandom

Need For Madness Wiki

Maximum Overfly

290pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments3 Share
Qleft Watch out, EL KING is out to get you now! He seems to be seeking revenge?
- Coach Insano, before the main stage itself
Qright
Maximum Overfly
VeryUntitled
The King's playground

Appears in

Need For Madness 2

Boss Car

EL KING (Unlocked on completion)

Number of Laps

3

Main feature

Evading

Soundtrack

K7

Number of Checkpoints

7

Recommended Strategy

Race

AI Behavior

Race (EL KING wastes)

Preceded by

The Garden of the King

Followed by

Majestic Duty

Maximum Overfly is the eighth stage in Need For Madness 2, and is often jokingly called the "King's Playground" in contrast to the previous stage, The Garden of the King.

OverviewEdit

This stage has a similarity to Paninaro, Caninaro, Let's Fly! from the first Need For Madness, as the player should be " Escaping EL KING ". The Boss car in this stage is EL KING, which is unlocked after this stage upon completion. And, as both names implies, it consists of many Giant Ramps, along with many looping turns and intersecting tracks. The AI of EL KING is configured to constantly hunt the player down in this 3-lap stage.

The Garden Of The King precedes this stage, while the next stage is Majestic Duty.

StrategyEdit

Need For Madness 2 Stage 8 (HD)05:29

Need For Madness 2 Stage 8 (HD)

RacingEdit

The best approach to finish this stage. The player's recommended choices are Sword of Justice or High Rider for the best results. You should be wary of EL KING's motives because he will constantly attempt to intercept your turns so evasion is the key in this stage. Out of 75% of the time, EL KING will be following while the other 25% he will be in the middle of the track. Somehow, EL KING may be always behind the player, even though he is slow in general.

WastingEdit

The unrecommended approach to complete the stage, as this stage is not aptly suited as a wasting stage, but Sword of Justice is the recommended choice should the player choose to waste. Firstly, the player should try and waste all of the cars except EL KING. This is a really good stage to obtain much power, so the player can use this stage as an advantage in attempt to waste EL KING. However, s/he must not allow EL KING to obtain power or allow him to fix so the player must try to intercept EL KING at all costs to complete the stage.

TriviaEdit


List of Stages in Need for Madness 2
The Introductory Stage · Let the Dream Begin · Arrested by the Man · Twisted Revenge ·

Centrifugal Rush, Under Water? · The Stretch · The Garden of the King · Maximum Overfly · Majestic Duty · Ghosts and Magic · Rolling with the Big Boys · Suddenly The King Becomes Santa's Little Helper · Digger's Revenge · The Gun Run · Dances with Monsters · Four Dimensional Vertigo · The Mad Party

Bold: Stages are similar to the game's prequel

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki